Manager of the treatment
The interested person who provides Letter Ingenieros with personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, Social media, email…) are informed that the processing of your data is carried out by:
Organizacion official / administrative name: Letter Engineers S.L
Registered office in Mexico St, 29, 18220 Albolote | Granada.
Domicile for the purpose of notifications: Venezuela St, 32, 18007 Granada
Telephone: +34 958 120 481
Purposes of data processing
In Letter Ingenieros the data processing is carried out for the following purpose depending on the reason you provided it to us:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage the publication of inquiries and comments and follow up later.
- Manage, in his case, the sending of Newsletter monthly.
- Manage, in his case, the participation of the USER in the courses whose subscription finds available in the on-line Platform.
- Manage, in his case, his request and carry the provision hired by the USER, his turnover and collection.
- Manage and control the wallet of clients.
- Manage, in his case the process of register of the user in the on-line platform.
- Value and manage, in his case, his Curriculum for selection processes adapted to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
Duration of data processing
- Data for customer relationship management and billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
- Data for the management of queries and requests shall be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- Data relating to publications of comments on our services will be kept for the duration and advertising of the services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
- Data for the participation in games, contests, draws and promotions will be kept during the time until it finishes, according to their specific bases, to manage their development and, later, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization are prescribed.
- Data for the sending of commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, in their case, you express your will to us to suppress them.
- Curriculum Vitae data for selection processes will be kept for three months.
- The data of the Users of the Newsletter, for the sending of the same one, will be conserved until, in their case, you manifest us your will of suppressing them.
Legitimacy for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 7 is the execution of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the data processing for that purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- The basis for the processing of CVs is the consent given by the candidate when sending the CV to participate in selection processes.
- The basis for the treatment of the User, is the consent that the student gives us when subscribing to a course.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the Management entity, through which the fiscal and legal procedures in force are articulated.
- To the Financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
Any person has right to obtain confirmation on if we are treating
- Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations, the interested parties may request that the processing of their data be limited or that they be carried, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, if appropriate, we will stop processing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at agpd.es ) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these bodies.
Data of third parties
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said provision.